- LIVE THE DAS BOOT TRADITION: Drinking beer out of a boot isn’t just fun but you become part of history by experiencing beer from a boot. Please enjoy responsibly and do not use for any kind of hazing. Do not drink and drive.
- GREAT FOR MANY OCCASIONS AND FESTIVALS: Enjoy the festivals and parties with the traditional boot glass. This giant mug will add fun to the party during Beerfest and Oktoberfest. It will remind you of good times any other day!
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Lily's Home Boots are made of thick and sturdy, crystal clear glass. No more worries about washing the precious glasses after late night party at your home. Handwashing is recommended, but it is also dishwasher-safe. This mighty and stylish stein is not only high quality, it is reusable, if you think you can handle it!
- BIG, BIG GERMAN FUN: The dimensions of each boot are as follows, 4 3/4"W x 12"H x 6 7/8"D (from front to back). This beautiful boot holds up to two liters, or 67 fluid ounces of beer. Refill as needed.
- A GREAT GIFT IDEA: Lily's Home makes a wide array of products for every home and garden lover. Whether you're looking for a perfect gift to spruce up your friend's garden, or if you need a housewarming present, Lily's Home has something for everyone!
Over a Century of History - During World War I, German generals would drink from their boots if a battle was won to ignite loyalty and camaraderie. Today, Beer Boots have become popular in the U.S. among beer enthusiasts, at German restaurants and beer gardens, as well as birthday and bachelor party gifts. Now get your very own oversized Lily's Home Beer Boot Glass and celebrate Oktoberfest according to long-standing tradition with this clear glass stein that holds up to 2 liters of beer. The Das Boot tradition lives on! First served in hunting lodges in 19th century England, Das Boot has long been a fun way to play drinking games and enjoy endless quantities of ales and lagers. In 19th century Germany, drinking from a boot was a rite of passage. Military commanders would challenge one another to gulp down a boot full of beer as quickly as possible to celebrate a victory. This extra large boot-shaped novelty beer glass measures 4.75" W x 12" H x 6.88" D (from front to back) and holds up to two liters, or 67 fluid ounces of beer. There is no need to stop playing your video games, surfing the net, or watching your favorite movie just to get another brewski. The Beer Boot Method - As the glass is emptied, point the toe up toward the left or right. If the toe if facing directly upward while drinking, air will fill the toe and result in built-up pressure. After each use, rinse thoroughly with warm water, turn upside down and allow to air dry; or otherwise the glass is dishwasher safe. Cheers! Lily's Home makes a wide array of products for every home and garden lover. Whether you're looking for a perfect gift to spruce up your friend's garden, or if you need a housewarming present, Lily's Home has something for everyone!